About the Department:
The department aims on becoming a real partner in providing the legal environment in line with the expectations of the private sector and develop the proper formulas to support and deepen the contribution of making Jeddah one of the most important investment attraction centers in the region and worldwide.
• Develop legal departments specialized in solving problems of interest to the private sector.
• Increase legal awareness.
• Build a positive business climate.
• Increase the number and the flow of legal information.
- Legal advice
- Reconciliation in trade disputes
- Protests Office
- Conciliation and arbitration: considering issues and disputes between Saudi traders and investors from locally and abroad.
- Protests Office: The Office of Protest in general and special Disputes between parties on Commercial documents,, "Bill of Lading, in order to reach an agreement that satisfy all parties.
- Legal Consultations: Provide the correct information according to the law related to the members commercial specialties.
The department aims to provide a healthy legal environment that meets the aspirations of the private sector, by contributing in making Jeddah one of the most attractive centers in the region and in the world.