To create an ideal atmosphere for the sectoral committees’ meetings, providing all needed services to help members identify problems and obstacles facing each sector. Committees members then make recommendations and suggestions for action to the chamber management, which retains collective responsibility for decision making.
To increase the different business sectors satisfaction- level.
• Increase the chamber’s members’ satisfaction- level regarding the chamber different services.
• Create an ideal atmosphere for the sectoral committees’ meetings.
• Work according to certain plans and programs that are based on the chamber’s strategic objectives.
• Objectivity in making decisions and recommendations for sectoral problems.
• submit recommendations or conventions to its competent authorities.
• Identify obstacles and issues facing the private sector and prepare statistical reports to follow up the recommendations made by the committees.
• Provide committees and sectors with all government circulars.
To communicate with Committees Department, please contact us at: Tel.: 2398000 Or send us an e-mail at: