Endowments and Social Responsibility Center Goals:
- To make Jeddah Chamber a reliable reference to provide advice and technical support to enable our clients to apply the social responsibility.
- To find standards and local regulations to choose and implement the social responsibility programs at the level of Jeddah governorate.
- To urge the companies to issue their annual non-financial reports according to the global standards.
- To launch sustainable economic and social programs to achieve the contemporary concept of social responsibility for the companies.
The Center Services:
- Support the social responsibility in the companies and institutions.
- Cooperate with the public and the private sectors in social responsibility programs.
- Receive the consumer inquiries and resolve them with the relevant authorities.
- Arrange workshops on the social responsibility.
about the services:
-Provide the logistical support to the adoptive companies and institutions for a special programs of the social responsibility.
-Urge the private sector to adopt sustainable development programs for Jeddah governorate society, through managing the supportive social responsibility for the companies
-Cooperate and collaborate with the public and private sectors in the social responsibility programs.
-Contribute in supporting the social responsibility programs for the companies through facilitating the establishment of programs in the private sectors of Jeddah chamber.
-Receive complaints and consumers inquiries, through the administration of the consumer protection and solve it with the relevant authorities
-Arrange workshops and informative seminars with the social responsibility concepts.
The center departments:
- - Voulnteer Work Department
- - Endowment Fund Department
- - Work Code of Ethics Department
||Voulnteer Work Dept.
|Bandar Al Aqeel
||Endowment Fund Dept.
|Salman Al Hatreshi
||Work Code of Ethics Dept.