The center organizes designed programs for SMEs to help in developing and strengthening their ability to manage and run their businesses successfully and to acquire needed skills to overcome obstacles and reach objectives. The programs and activities include:
• General and specific training courses for selected topics to help SMEs improve their competitiveness.
• Educational workshops, seminars, forums, conferences and symposiums shed lights on SMEs issues.
• Free consulting services to entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small-sized enterprises. The consultation scope includes financing, marketing and management.
• Promote emerging and small-sized enterprises products and services in Entrepreneurs Exhibition and Entrepreneurs Competition.
Business Incubator is found to encourage entrepreneurial projects, speeding up the growth and success of startup and early stage companies through a range of business support resources and services that include office space, coaching, common services, and networking connection
There are a number of business incubators that have focused on particular industries or on a particular business model like:
• Commercial business incubator
• Industrial business incubator
The incubator services:
• Necessary support in developing strategic and business plans.
• Training and coaching programs and workshops.
• Advice and much-needed expertise.
• Help to get financial support.
• Ongoing follow-up and support to speed up the success of the enterprises.
• Find opportunities for businesses to participate in exhibitions and conferences.
The center designs relevant programs that contribute to the development and expansion of small and medium enterprises as well as create a vital environment for marketing and communication among these enterprises.