About the sector:
The sector is concerned with the application of the financial systems and accounting standards in accordance with the chamber strategic objectives. It is responsible for all the chamber financial decisions, statements and budgets that are managed and made professionally.
The sector departments:
• The Finance Department
• The Budgeting and reporting Department
• Contracts and Purchasing Department
• Procurement and Collecting Department
The Sector Goals:
the sector aims to provide limited financial services to the chamber clients in addition to manage the chamber assets and revenues to achieve a balanced and stable financial position in accordance to financial management standards, principles, policies and procedures .
The Sector Services:
• Recording and documenting accounting transactions and issuing the financial report according to the profession standards.
• Issue and approve of contract, purchase orders and tenders transactions.
• Issue and collect the account receivable of the city of warehouse and the rents fees of leasing and events.
• Control and manage the chamber funds and assets according to the financial policies and procedures
• Provide the financial consulting and studies to the chamber internal and external clients
• Budgeting and expenses control
||Naif Al Sadah
|The Budgeting and reporting Department
||Ahmed Al Ghamedi
|Contracts and Procurement Department
||Issa Al Amri
|The Finance Department