The Jeddah Chamber offers a wide range of services to help its members and clients ( all levels) to achieve success in their business. Services include:
• Legal consultancy and commercial dispute resolution
• The ability to professionally hold and organize events in the chamber’s various halls
• Commercial services ( permits, certificates)
• Economic, business and investment Information and consultancy services
• “Tasheel” Office services: An office set up by the Jeddah Chamber to help members to recruit foreign manpower by facilitating the process of issuing visas, overcoming obstacles they face with concerned entities. The office also boosts saudization, helping companies to employee qualified nationals.
• Membership renewal service through “SADAD”: a payment system that enables the chamber’s members to renew their membership through all channels of local Banks.
• “ Mazaya Card”: a discount card that entitles the chamber’s members to get discount offers at many stores (soon)
• Meet visiting delegations to the chamber, joining business delegations arranged by the chamber to other countries and attending economic forums.
||Various categories of traders and manufacturers.
||Joint stock companies, Banking and Finance companies, Limited Liability Companies ( capital less than SAR 5 million) and contractors ( first class).
||(Solidarity, Recommendation), Limited Liability Companies ( capital less than SAR 5 million) and contractors ( second class).
||Real estate offices, commercial agents, contractors classified in other levels (individual institutions).
After issuaning the commercial registration or permit, manufactures and traders can subscribe to the chamber membership that allows them to attest their companies’ seal, stamp and letterheads. Members then must renew their membership annually. Membars can submit subscription in the chamber’s membership either via the website of the Ministry of Commerce & Investment
or attend in person, delegate the company’s general director or Legal Representative.
• Fill the new membership application form and signature form.
• A copy of valid commercial registration.
• A copy of memorandum of association.
• Certified copy of the power of attorney
• Identification Card.
• Any required permits