Acceptance of Service Agreement:
By using the Jeddah Chamber Website, you implicitly confirm your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, this Agreement and all such terms, conditions and notices.
If you do not agree to any of the provisions, terms, conditions and notices set out in this agreement, you should not use the Website or any of the Services.
Changes to the agreement:
To access the features and services of this Site, you must register an Account with us. By registering an account, you warrant that information you give us are accurate and correct. We will collect contact information like (your name, address and e-mail) to operate and maintain our sites and service, send you marketing communications and respond to your questions and suggestions.
We use many information security technologies to keep users’ personal information secure as information are stored in secured networks and can be accessed by authorized employees only. Yet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to our website or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by the site visitors or even any other third party. Therefore, you should be more cautious when deciding to publicly disclose any of your personal information.
Terms and conditions:
The Jeddah Chamber operates and maintains this website, by using the website, you agree to be bound by, this Agreement and all such terms, conditions and notices.
You may only use this website and its content and services for lawful purposes and in accordance with regulation, code of conduct and applicable law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and with applicable laws, rules, and regulations of place you access this site from. You agree that when using our website, You will not:
• Use this site in a manner that causes or is likely to cause infringement of the copy rights of the Jeddah Chamber and / or any third party.
• Send, transmit, or publish any information that is or is likely to be harmful, defamatory, infringing, illegal, or disrupting the normal updates of content on or through the Site.
• You shall not interface or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Site in any way through any means or device including, but not limited to upload or download viruses, corrupted files or any other software or information that may damage the operation of another's computer or network.
• Take any action which could result in excessive or unreasonable loading of the site's infrastructure.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website through false passwords or PIN, or attempt to misrepresent your identity or gain the power to take action on behalf of another person.
• You may not, without the prior written permission give authorization or representation.
• You are responsible for your use of the website and for any Content you provide, and you are responsible for all obligations arising from your use of the website.
• We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss in profit or economic losses as a result of information and services we provide.
• We shall not be responsible for any death or personal injury resulting from any negligence by you.
• The extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all representations, warranties and undertakings in connection with the website including all implied warranties and conditions.
Intellectual property rights:
• All components of this site, including, but not limited to, headings, site-specific graphics, logos, sounds, images, icons, names and trademarks (Site Components) are either owned by the Jeddah Chamber or by a third party authorized by the Jeddah Chamber. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS, YOU HAVE NO IMPLIED RIGHTS OR LICENSE, CONDITIONS IN RESPECT OF A LEGAL ARRANGEMENT, ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK OR COPYRIGHT IN RELATION TO THE JEDDAH CHAMBER OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
• Our website and the content displayed on it and all data and information used to provide the Jeddah Chamber Website are protected by patents, trademark and copyrights and other intellectual property law.
• You may not borrow the name of Jeddah Chamber, its trademarks or its product names for the use of any marks or any "hidden text" without prior written consent from the Jeddah Chamber. Any unauthorized use of this site will void the permission or license granted under the terms and conditions of the website and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
• In the case of downloading a software from the website, the software including files, images and data will be licensed to you by the Jeddah Chamber, but not the property rights of it. You may only own the intermediary on which the software is registered while the Jeddah Chamber maintains the ownership of the software and all its intellectual property rights. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble or reduce the software in a way that anyone can read it.
you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer and obtain one hard copy for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that you retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices, and you make no modifications to the materials,
You may not copy any material on the website to another website. You may not, with no limitation, (a) resell the website or any of its contents or use the website commercially, or (b) use the website or any of its contents in a sub-form.
Cookies are used in this website. They are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they are generally improving the user experience that it also allows webmasters to better adjust site visits according to users’ preferences. Cookies are standard technology that are used by many websites. Although most browsers accept cookies automatically, you can set up your browser to prevent cookies from being installed or notify you to accept it or not. Even if you reject cookies, you can access most of the features of this website.
• We frequently and constantly update our antivirus software. However, we do not guarantee or warrant that the website or its servers, files available for downloading or e-mail messages are free of viruses or other destructive code. Thus, we recommend you use antivirus software to check any information and files you may download from the Internet.
You should not:
• Upload viruses, corrupted files or any other software or information that may damage the operation of the website or its systems.
• Access or search or attempt to access or search the website, its software and systems by any means.
• Change, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble or damage the website, its software and systems in a way.
Linking to other websites:
This website may contain links to other external websites either operated either by others or by the Jeddah Chamber. If you use any of the external links, you will be directed to a site which is not covered by our terms and conditions. And you shall check the terms and conditions covered by these websites. Jeddah Chamber is not responsible for any practices or content available on any other external websites linked to this website, and we disclaim all liability with regard to your access to such linked websites, and your access to such sites linked to this website is at your own risk and responsibility.
Any external website linked to this site DOSE NOT imply:
• Jeddah Chamber’s endorsement of material like images, information and data on any other site.
• Jeddah Chamber’s support or sponsorship of these external, and it does not belong to or in contact with the company operating these external websites.
• Jeddah Chamber authorizes the Linked websites to use any names, logos, trademarks or materials protected by the copyright of the Jeddah Chamber.
• For any questions, suggestions or comments on the website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If your problem is a technical error, please let us know what computer operating system and browser (including version number) you are using, beside the approximate time and date of occurring the error to discover the problem.
• We may change our Terms and Conditions from time to time. However, we will notify you of any change in this terms and conditions by posting an announcement on the website. We will take notice that you have received our notification and you are bound by the changes when accessing or using the website at any time after the announcement.
• To contact us in regard to the terms and conditions, please send an email to: email@example.com
• The materials on this site is provided "as is" without any expressed or implied warranties. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the Jeddah Chamber disclaims any expressed or implied warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and suitable for a particular purpose.
• Jeddah Chamber does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
• Jeddah Chamber does not warrant or represent that the materials in this site are correct, accurate, or reliable. You (and not Jeddah Chamber) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of your property or operations as a result of using this site.
• Jeddah Chamber is not liable under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, for any special subsequent, punitive or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site or websites linked to this site.
• Jeddah Chamber reserves the right to make changes to this site and to the claims included as part of the site at any time without prior notice.
Go to The Service